Ellie and I didn't have the most beautiful toes...until now! We decided to freshen up our look with a fresh coat of paint! Toenail polish that is. Now Ellie has to show everyone her "cute toes." She feels like the sweetheart that she is.
I am so glad you continue to post. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Ellie is so cute! I did quit Archiver's I am working, but am able to be home more frequently. I only work 25 hrs a week. Keep on posting. I love keeping in contact with you!
1 comment:
I am so glad you continue to post. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Ellie is so cute!
I did quit Archiver's I am working, but am able to be home more frequently. I only work 25 hrs a week. Keep on posting. I love keeping in contact with you!
Post a Comment