November 25, 2008

Who's Who?


I have been wanting to do a post like this for a long time. I finally got into the pictures and found three that were taken about the same times...as far as age goes. So who looks like who here? I've always said Ellie is our hologram baby. One moment she looks like mommy and the next she looks like daddy. It's almost scarey! Almost.

2 comments:

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

Wow.... you all look alot alike.. i think its all in the role of the dice... one day you one day him... when ever she is happy and funloveing you can say it is becouse she looks like you ... and if she is in a bad mood then blaim it on him.... LOL... after all that is what we are good for.... LOL

See ya

Shaun..

The Griffin Crew said...

Wow what a great mix! That is so cute I love it! You all look alike that is incredible!