In her bed finishing our bedtime routine:
Me: Who's going to say the prayer?
Ellie: I will say the prayer.
Me: Ok
Ellie: (whispering something)
Me: (whispering) I can't hear you.
Ellie: Heavenly Father, thank you for the day. Thank you for the wonderful bed and the morning. Help us have a good day tomorrow. Help us go to the store to get more animal crackers. And get more chips. Help us be nice. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I always look forward to hearing Ellie's prayers. Such a simple life. I need to take note.
4 comments:
That is so sweet I love it when kids pray!!
That is so priceless!!! She is so cute! Also, her hair looks so cute in those pictures! Little stinker, to bad she wont keep it in. :)
She is so funny. I just love that girl!
LOL, I love that she is such a food fanatic! CUTE!
Post a Comment