Here's the Proof
I am sure that when I am out and about with my two little sweeties that there are some who wonder what kind of mother I am. My three year old sometimes resembles that of an orphan who has no guidance. This, of course, is due to the fact that her hair is disheveled much of the time. But to those who may wonder and those who have no clue what it's like to be a mother of a child who would much rather be a monkey, here's the proof. I am documenting it. This is before we walk out that door.
If I'm lucky, she'll keep in any bows, clips, elastics, accessories I put in her hair that day for maybe an hour. We try.
1 comment:
Oh Ang, you are a fabulous mom and you are so good with your sweet girls! Don't you worry one bit about that little monkey of yours, she is a cutie!!
Post a Comment